The art of eating
Date: 29th November 2015
Time: 1pm to 4.30pm
The art of eating is a creative workshop on using the arts to help you change what you eat and the way you eat it.
Not everything is easily expressed in words and the arts provide an opportunity to express yourself in a unique way, allowing new insights to emerge.
You will have the opportunity to use a variety of art materials to explore your relationship with eating, and develop strategies to change the way you think, feel and behave around food.
No previous art experience is required, and all materials are provided.
This workshop will deepen your understanding of the root causes of your eating patterns and help you manage the way food impacts your life.
You will learn:
- What role food plays in your life
- How to make food part of your life so that you can still live your life
- To identify your strengths and resources that will help you in moving forwards
- How to challenge your negative self beliefs and develop a more positive mental attitude towards yourself
- Ideas to help you manage your preoccupation with food
- How to address the feelings that get expressed or repressed through food
This workshop is being held at the Weight Matters clinic in Wigmore Sreet WC1. To find out more or to book a place, click here.